The Foundations of Shepherding course is a downloadable course available online at the Power of Prudence Academy. It consists of six modules, each with two to five lessons. Lesson worksheets are downloadable.
Foundations of Shepherding (FS) is the primary course in our Shepherds Group curriculum. It is best suited for families, heads of small groups, or others who will take a leadership role in seeing to the safety of any collection of people. The Foundations course will teach students the principles and techniques proven in the world’s most hostile places and adapted for use by real people in their everyday environments.
This course equips graduates to serve as shepherds, overwatching a group with regards to its safety, or seeing to it that your charges are prepared and equipped for any emergency or crisis before you send them out on their own.
FS begins with Situational Awareness and includes instruction on discusses on decision points, graduated responses, safety in public venues, and actions in a panicked crowd. We talk about and share insights on how to instill habits of emergency preparedness and contingency planning and preparation in children. How to “make a game” out of being safe. We teach you how to be prepared to act to protect your family or another group from any threat from the moment you exit your home until you return, no matter where you go or what you do.
1. The Foundations of Shepherding course is a downloadable course available online at the Power of Prudence Academy. It consists of six modules, each with two to five lessons. Lesson worksheets are downloadable.
2. The Foundations of Shepherding Live event includes:
– The complete Foundations of Shepherding Course
– A live two-day seminar with Gary
– Bonus material
– 15% discount on Gary Harrington products
– Breakfast and Lunch provided